Wednesday 29 September 2010

Nice to meet you!

Hello, my names is muttyosa.

I go to university in Japan and majer in economy.
I'm interested in bussiness, culture, and UK rock music.

I'd like to study English and go to United Kingdom.
In future I'll take a picture in Abbey Road as like the beatles!

I want to write my daily tings on this blog every week.
The other day, I read this article (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/22/titanic-secrets-criminal-decision-officers/print).
It said two real reasons were revealed by a woman.

First, there ware two different steering communication systems in operation, rudder orders and tiller orders.
Under one system, a command meant turn right, but under the other meant turn left.
Threfore a man at the wheel misunderstood turnde the liner into the corse of the iceberg.

Second,  though the ship headed to the iceberg, the officers decided to try and keep moving forward because they were afraid of damaging the company reputation.
It was criminal.

If this things are true, many people will be surpraised and anger.

I want to know more information about the titanic.

It's very interesting article.
Why don't you read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment